RedBrick Limited Earthdawn Third Edition product line

Inspired by the latest blog entry of Carsten Damm, RedBrick’s Earthdawn Line Developer, I pick up his words and say: “Images say more than a Thousand Words”

 

Product Line of ED3 books:

ed3_gamemasters_guide ed3_players_guide Gmscomp Playerscomp kratas Namegivers Misguided Ambitions   fcedawnardanyans ed3_shards_volume_one_220

 

Preview of upcoming books:

 

edawnnations1cathay_cover_preview cover_serpent_river

 

Note that those books don’t appear in chronological order and for Cathay that this is the cover of the formerly planned Classic version of the Cathay book. I guess the new cover will be adjusted to the ED3 cover form.

When I imagine that the first books of the Third edition came out in August 2009 and when I look at what RedBrick did so far and is planning to do, I just can say AWESOME!!! But I am still looking forward to see completely new books as Kratas…… ok primary Cathay…… that weren’t already available as classic version.

1 Response to "RedBrick Limited Earthdawn Third Edition product line"

  1. Sethariel says:

    I got to have a poster with all that images :D Would look nice...

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme