I want to be a D10

But unfortunately my result of the quiz at dicepool.com showed that I am a D4, WHAT A D4??? Well on the other hand I like the description, but a D4…… hell. Watch the result:

You are a d4: You are bright, perceptive, and driven. You would be considered a blessing to mankind, if you didn't insist on using your powers for evil. You are devious, deceitful, doubtful, and downright dangerous. Assassins can learn a lot from you. If your fellow party members knew how rotten you were, they'd go over and join the bad guys. Justified or not, you are meticulous in your ways: A poison for every person, and a dagger for every back. Much of your day is spent scheming or plotting. The rest of your time is spent trying to convince others that you're simply misunderstood.

Find out what Polyhedral die you are.

1 Response to "I want to be a D10"

  1. Sade says:

    im d20

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme