Quick Blog news #2

Share ButtonI hope the floating social bar on the left will make it easier for you to share articles you like via Twitter, FB or G+. I will test the social bar for a while and then I’ll decide if I keep it or remove it again, depends on usage. So the blog finally provides a better way to spread news, share interesting info or simply +1 some articles on G+. Thoughts and critics on the floating share buttons are welcome.

2 Response to "Quick Blog news #2"

  1. Vinsane says:

    It might, but I must admit, I can just barely make it out the edge of it on the left had side. And mt scrollbar doesn't go to the left.

    Mordom says:

    Zoom out and it'll appear. Your screen resolution might be 1024x768 so the bar is out of sight. Maybe cahnging the screen resolution helps too. Otherwise simply zoom out. ctrl + wheel

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme