Teilzeithelden.de the German web magazine for roleplaying, LARP and fantasy recently published an interview with Michael Mingers, the German product manager for Earthdawn 4th Edition.
I consider it, as always, my duty to keep the English community up to date about the German Earthdawn developments by Ulisses. But honestly I simply can’t translate every news or interview that contains new information about the progress of the German Earthdawn 4th edition.
I simply publish the news and links about the German development most of the times on the Google+ page of the Earthdawn blog.
But this interview contains so many info and news that I want to point on it here on the blog too. Nevertheless I can only link to a "translated" version of the interview using the Google Translator and provide an overview about the main topics of the interview.
So here’s a short summary of the main, most interesting info mentioned in the interview:
- “Kaer Tardim” will be published as an introductory adventure at the same time as the Player’s Guide.
- “There will be three different versions of the player guide which all can already be pre-ordered. A regular hardcover edition, a limited edition in blue "Espagra" leatherette with embossing and an inexpensive softcover edition for purists with a simple layout and less Illus. “
- It looks like that several German Earthdawn novels are planned to be published as a German self-disclosure.
- A soundtrack is composed by X-Score for German Earthdawn.
- At some point it is planned to publish an adventure trilogy playing at the Serpent River!
The interview with Michael Mingers was held by Roger Lewin from Teilzeithelden.de. Native German speakers can read the interview in German over here.