Red Brick Interview

After the Spiel '08 in Essen (Germany) is over, I was waiting for the Interviews from DORP-TV. Last year I posted an interview with Dammi in german, but I realized that its kinda unuseful for my english readers and for Red Brick too. So I contacted Dammi and Scorpio from DORP-TV and asked them to make an interview in english.

Today I discovered Dammi's new blog post Spiel '08 Recap and there you can find links to interviews in german and english, that were made at the Spiel '08. Great stuff!!!

Over here the english interview:

1 Response to "Red Brick Interview"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I would have let you known, but i'm currently not at home and your Email-Addy wasn't availible. But you found it anyway. ;)

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme